Tuesday 8 May 2012

Day 12 (BH wk'end)

This weekend was our monthly visit to Swansea. A boring 105 miles down the M4. Usually including a meal out and drive with my infirm 84 year old mum. Normally we would have a full fat meal out and then go home to a take away eating ice-creams or snacks all day.

Packed a box of fruit, eat a lovely grilled chicken and bacon salad, dressing on the side, and walked with my mum in the wheelchair. Having  steak and SW chips for our dinner when we got home. All in all a very successful day.

With this weekend in the bag I have had 4 on a trot without sweets, chocolate and junk food. Feeling very positive and looking forward to my weigh-in on Wednesday.

Here is a full body version of my picture for reference.
A size 20 dress with lots of Lycra support.

No comments:

Post a Comment