Wednesday 16 May 2012

Feeling great this morning   Day 20 16 May 12

Went to shopping centre for late night shopping got home at 9pm dinner at 10pm settled down to sleep 11pm up at 6:15am
But feeling really positive and looking forward to my 2lb lose tonight

My shopping was good last night got a lovely jacket from New Look really trendy and a size 18, can't do the zip up but it looks great.
Defo a size 18 in jeans now tried loads on last night from various shops and they all fitted. Ended up getting jeggings from M&S, size 16, but M&S are generous with their sizing.
Got a lovely outfit for DD(20) too. We are both going out with my work colleagues on Friday, a leaving do, starting at 2pm in the afternoon in Bristol really looking forward to it.

Oh I forgot gotta tell you I had a "moment" last night in M&S. I love their sweets and chocs and would never go there without buying some
and not just one bag or one bar there would be multiples.

By this time it was 8:45 and DD and her friend and myself were tired and hungry. We picked a snack from the reduced isle, they had sandwiches, sausage rolls, crisps and a drink
I had a tub of strawberries and a sugar free drink, that's it nothing else and it wasn't as if I had to pull myself away from the goodies I didn't even look at them.
This is truly a revelation for me and I am so pleased and inspired by it
Jackie I have seen the light

No comments:

Post a Comment