Tuesday 1 May 2012

Start Thursday 26 April 2012 - Target - Size 12 jeans by 12/12/12 (currently tight 18s)


Hi,

I am a new to slimpods and want to give them a good try. I believe they can work I just need to be patient and give it time.

Slimpod is a recording cognitive hypnotherapy that you close your eyes and listen to. There are many but I have chosen 
DROP TWO JEANS SIZES (or more)



I have had 5 listens so far and can't honestly say I have had any revelations. I am inpatient for it to kick in but must bid my time. Eating habit were built up over many years (I am 53) so it will take time to change them.

This is me all glammed up for a Fleet Air Arm dinner November 2012. My size hasn't changed much from here I have been stuck yo-yoing away. 
I am at a Slimming World class so am in the mind set to eat healthy meals one just needs too stick to it. I have had difficulty doing that. But since the beginning of April I have been in the right mind and I went for the Slimpod to help my positive vibe.

I want to lose 5st before Christmas 2012, I have already lost 22lbs only have 48lbs to go.


I am also getting active with walking 4 days a week at lunchtime and going to the gym 2-3 times a week. My aim for April was 100 miles and I hit 112 so I have set 120 for my target in May.

Just some background I will let you know how the slimpod listening goes.
Lynda x

No comments:

Post a Comment